Explore Your Options
The things that wear and date most readily in a kitchen are the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. These are also the things that can be most easily changed. Replacing cabinet doors and drawer fronts and painting non wear surfaces such as exposed cabinet ends and trim is the most cost effective way to update your kitchen.
- Doors are custom made to fit your cabinets and available in a huge range of styles and finishes,
- ReDooring costs less than ReStyling and is better than Refacing,
- Much more durable than painting existing doors and you can have any style you like,
- It’s a quick, clean and very low disruption way to update the look of your kitchen,
- We can install or you can save even more by doing it yourself,
Call Today to Find Out More About ReDooring Your Cabinets or to Arrange for a Free Consultation.